My Blog List

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

long time....no post

My goodness, it's been such a long time since I've posted on here.


Well, last year was full of many highs and lows for me. The end of a season in one job and the start of a new season in another job, graduation of my college degree and many more things have happened.

Now it's a new year and I'm feeling pretty refreshed, aside from being off work sick the last few days.

I'm quite excited to see what will happen this year.

My goals are: 1) grow my relationship with God more
                       2) work hard in this job
                       3) get my health in check - this includes exercise and dietary needs
                       4) get my singing voice back to what it one was
                       5) save money and also get a new car


 All of which are achievable.


So lets get this conversation started, what do you hope to achieve this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment