My Blog List

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Napoleon Perdis Product Review

Hi ladies!

A while ago my dear friend Aleasha asked me to review some products :D (sorry this is so late)

The products I am review are the Napoleon Perdis Enhancer Pen and  a Lip Liner in the shade Plum Role.



The Enhancer pen retails at $26.00 Australian. It is a nice creamy consistency and a little goes a long way. I found that it is a multi-purpose product, not only can you use it to highlight your cheek-bones, you can also wear it on your lips as a nice Nude colour or on your eyelids as a cream shadow.  It has a nice subtle shimmer to it also, it's not overbearing.
I highly recommend this product.



The Plum Role Lip Liner Pencil is a beautiful rich plum colour which is great for these winter months. It retails at $28.00 Australian.  I found this very easy to apply and also found it to be long wearing. It is a nice firm but slightly creamy consistency (no too hard it hurts when you apply it to your lips) I absolutely love this colour and will be wearing it more during this winter! Also highly recommend this product!

You can find these and other Napoleon Perdis products at participating chemists along with your local Napoleon Perdis Counter or Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment