My Blog List

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Update

Well hello there, been a while :-)
Boy oh boy do I have a lot to catch you all up on!
So in the past year SO much has happened!
We sold my childhood home, rented for a little while and have now bought a beautiful new house.
So I've been having fun setting up and decorating my new room!
In January I met this amazing young man who I am now dating.

He encourages me and supports me more than anyone I've ever dated.
He truly is the one for me :-)
Last week was my 26th Birthday :-) lol I still feel about 17 years old and I definitely don't look my age but that's ok :-)
My amazing man bought me a Pandora bracelet along with a few charms, my mum and his mum added to the collection :-)

I am in-love with it! I've wanted one for years! Fr my birthday I had dinner with some close friends. Nothing too big :-)
I've started back at college, we are now in week 3 of the semester and I've gotta say I'm feeling pretty well prepared this time around :-) Hopefully I will graduate by the end of next year :-D
In other news I sold my old car and bought my grandmothers car off her :-)
So all in all things are going good :-D
I hope to be posting more blogs
Chat to you all soon
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment