My Blog List

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mini Haul

Hey there so it's been AGES since I've done a haul and I bought some new products and regular products I love yesterday so I thought I'd share :-)

The first 2 items are amazing products by Macadamia Natural Oil.
I purchased the Deep Repair Masque which I have used for a good couple years now and I absolutely love it! The other product is the Rejuvenating Shampoo, one I haven't tried yet but am excited to try!

The next 2 products are from Lush. I've not tried these ever before so I'll be interested in seeing what they are like.
I got the Dorothy Bubble Bar (I bought this because The Wizard Of Oz in my fave movie of all time!) and looks like this


The girl at the Lush shop said I could get 2-4 uses from it :-D
The 2nd Lush product is the Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub. It smells amazing and is a pretty blue colour



And the next product I bought is the Covergirl Liquilineblast eyeliner, which is an old favorite :-)

I will keep you posted on what I think about the Bubble Bar, Shampoo and the Shower Scrub :-)
Blessing
Jem
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment