My Blog List

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Book Reviews

Hey everyone :)

I went to the book store the other week & finally, finally found a book I was looking for.

Ok, so for the last 2-3 weeks i've been watching the Sex & The City DVDs (which is why i haven't blogged in a while..hehe) & ever since the movies came out I've been looking for a book called The Carrie Daries. The book is be Candace Bushness, who wrote the Sex & The City book :)

I was in Dymocks & found both The Carrie Diaries & Sex & The City. I was sooo excited.
So I've started reading The Carrie Diaries. At the moment I'm only up to chapter 6, but am trying to read at least 1 chapter a day :) ....I'm not a big reader lol.

 Here's a pic of what the books like incase you decide you want to check them out.


Let me know if you think I should do some book reviews :)

Jem
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment