My Blog List

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Product Review


So on my YouTube channel I  put a haul vid up and said I'd do a review on this product.
 This is the 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask.

On the website is says: This super-cleansing team of ingredients Orange, Bergamot and Sea Salt work together to detoxify and banish impurities. For a clearer, brighter complexion - book your skin in for a Deep Down Detox today... and every other day!

A  friend f mine asked me if it made my skin feel like it was burning. This one didnt, however the pink one did when i used it ages ago.

This one makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. You can get it in little sashes if you want to try that out first.

I will try to do weekly product reviews :) 

if any1 has any suggestions or request please let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. I've used all of the different face masks from this range. I didn't like any of them. I got a burning/stinging sensation when I used them. You should try the Apivita range (you can find it at priceline). I think it's much nicer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink one made my skin burn too, but the green and orange ones were fine. i just brought a sachet of the green one, i thought i would give my skin a nice deep cleansing mask, my face freaks out when the weather turns cool.
    xk
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete