My Blog List

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini room makeover

Hey girls,

Today I'm so excited coz as I said in my Vlog, I'm doing my room Parisian style & over the last couple of days I've bought a few new things for my room :)

I'm in-love with this store called Typo and I bought 2 magazine holders, 2 pencil holders (1 I'm using for my makeup brushes) and a mini Eiffel Tower! So cute!

I also went into this amazing store called Dusk, which has sooooo many scented candles. So a bought 4 new candles (3 of which are the same candle, will show pics below) The 2 different scents are: Awakening (lime and tangerine essential oils) and Meditation (juniper and frankincense) They smell AMAZING! Also got cute lil holders to put them in :)

I can't wait to finish this mini room makeover :)

3 comments:

  1. I love Typo! It's much better than Smiggle and their items are unique and have character.

    I love your blog and I would love it if you could follow back pubicly: jaciwalker.blogspot.com and I hope you can follow back pubicly!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, you have to put photos up, it sounds great!! i love having a look at peoples rooms, it sounds so intrusive but so much fun:) i just moved so i'm having fun setting up my room and putting everything together. i think i need a bit of inspiration though. love the parisian theme, sounds great.
    xk
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girls :) once i clean it up ill put some pics up :)

    ReplyDelete