My Blog List

Friday, March 18, 2011

mini room makeover :)

Hey every1 :)

so I'm really excited coz I'm doing a bit of a makeover to my room :) as I said in my Vlog, I want to make it a bit Parisian style, so i went to Typo & Dusk to buy a few things.

From Typo I bought: 2 magazine holders, 2 pen holders (1 I'm using for my makeup brushes), a mini Eiffel Tower & a really cute Thermal mug :)

From Dusk I bought: 2 different scented candles (needed 3 little ones to fit in the holder i bought).
One's called Awakening &  the other is Meditation.
Awakening has  lime and tangerine essential oils in it & its so energising :)
Meditation has  juniper and frankincense in it, so relaxing :)


here are some pics of what i bought :) am so happy with them all
xxxx
Jem


                                                       Awakening



Meditation




No comments:

Post a Comment