My Blog List

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Candles, Makeup & Curls

Hey every1,

I went into the city today to get some new makeup & i managed to get my hands on some more candles & a curling wand :)

Firstly I went to Dusk to get some candles for Earth Hour this Saturday night (8:30 - 9:30)
I bought another Awakening candle & 2 echo friendly candles which are part of Dusk's Elements  range. I bought 2 of the  Evening Breeze & it contains  Florida orange oil 


 i also got a candle care kit :)

You can find these at Dusk.   


Then i made my way to Myer & to the Clinique counter to get some more foundation & concealer

The foundation I wear is called Superbalanced Makeup Oil-free Formula it looks like this:

I also bought some new concealer called Line Smoothing Concealer Oil-free & looks like this: 

Also because i bought 2 products i got 2 gifts. I got a  sample Airbrush Concealer & a mini brush kit (seen below)








And the final thing I got was a new curling wand. It's Remington's Curls Curls Curls. 












I've posted a haul/out fit of the day video on my youtube chanel, it does into more depth of what sizes the attachments are.


Feel free to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBd_zo2nxXM  




Hope you are all well :)
Ciao
xxx

1 comment:

  1. How did you like the Airbrush concealer? You said in your youtube channel that you would review it... I quite like it :) It has a nice smooth finish and easy to use although it is a little more sheer than other concealers I've used.

    ReplyDelete